I prefer to be a humanitarian first and foremost – H.E.Suhail Mohd Al Zarooni

We’re living in a world full of opportunities for some people, but full of problems for others. It may be a pure perspective of certain people, but when you look around yourself and notice we’re living in a world full of global problems like climate change, pollution, hunger, poverty and similar. Philanthropy is often associated with the wealthy as they have more resources to donate, but not everyone who is wealthy is engaged in philanthropy. Philanthropists are the individuals who strive to contribute to the well-being of humankind through their efforts, time and money.

“For me, I prefer to be a humanitarian first and foremost. I think it’s from when I was a small child. I liked to help people. It’s like a chain. Peace comes down to children and education. Four or five years ago we started a peace initiative – Boundaries Do Not Bind – for India and Pakistan. I have good links with both countries, so I said: ‘We need to start here.’ Pakistanis love India, Indians love Pakistan, but unfortunately, it is politics that cause problems.”

A 50, Year Old gentle, humble & pleasing H.E Suhail Al Zarooni is the name of a person who believes in promoting human welfare, and usually strive to achieve this by making generous donation of money to worthy causes. A person who donates time, money, experience, skills & talent to help create a better world without discrimination in religion, color or caste.

Zarooni, believes that you don’t need millions of dollars to be a philanthropist. You can simply donate “time, talent or treasure” toward doing good, but you can increase the impact of your giving by thinking strategically.
In the absence of a centralised database of wealthy people who could give but don’t, the Forbes list of 2,153 global billionaires comes in pretty handy. As of May 2019, there are 191 signatories to The Giving Pledge. This is a public commitment by billionaires to give away at least half of their wealth either during their lifetime or in their will. This means that just under 9% of global billionaires are serious philanthropists. So why all the focus on their motives and actions, rather than the other 91%?

He is the first ever Emirati after the Royal family of United Arab Emirates (UAE) to be awarded with a Guinness World Record Holder’s Certificate. ‘The King of Model Cars’, ‘The Five Million Dollar Man’, ‘The Pearl of UAE’, ‘The Man Who Has Everything’- The National (Abu Dhabi) – and so on, are some of the titles awarded to a unique collector,

To uphold the name of his country, Suhail Al Zarooni, along with a team of engineers who work for the company he owns in Taiwan have designed and developed a robot jockey for the UAE’s most favorite sport, Camel Racing. Recently he is honored by the International Human Rights Commission as the Ambassador at Large UAE.

Zarooni learn from his family & from his rulers to respect all the religions. He believes that if you want peace in the world, then you respect everyone. UAE is a country who welcomes everyone from all over the world & doesn’t care that people are from which religions. He & his family built more than 1,000 masjids in the world and he renewed most of the Masjids that are 100 years old, his foundation does not help only Muslims but Christians, Hindus and other religions. Islam also teaches to respect other religions & people of other religions. Al Zarooni always attends Diwali, Holi, Christmas and Baisakhi Party with his friends. Suhail Al Zarooni went many Churches, Hindu Temples & Chinese Temples in all over the world.

Philanthropy became a very popular thing in the last decade, and it’s becoming more and more practiced among influential people. It’s more than a purely charitable donation as people who are philanthropists have one goal in mind make the world a better place for living to people who don’t have the essential things. Many influential people established organizations that are investing money in philanthropist efforts around the world.

Blog By:
Mohsin Durrani
International Human Rights Commission

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *